Thursday, March 13, 2014

More scrappy goodness

The last few quilts have all been scrappy and yet my scrap basket never seems to diminish. I could probably churn out another 2 or 3 without making a dent. But I also needed to cut into stash so whipped up a new quilt a few weeks ago....can't show you yet as it's only just basted.

In the meantime, here's one I posted off to Mr G's birth mother for Christmas. She lives in Qld and has health issues so we don't see a lot of her. (Hopefully we can get up there to see her soon.)

This one is 3 1/2" scrappy squares sewn in a random pattern. The back is a Denise Schmidt from Spotlight - I think, or maybe not. It's pretty, whatever it is. Bound with a red solid to finish it off beautifully. Unfortunately I didn't measure before sending it off but it's more lap sized than bed sized (and you can see my helper's feet at the bottom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment