- Have been busy churning out blocks for Mr G's vespa quilt
which have turned into this
- Ordered a gorgeous quilt label for my cousin's Wedding Quilt from a delightful lady on Etsy
Quilt front and back...it's absolutely huge! Measures 81" square - the largest quilt I've tackled so far.
- Stocked up on Kona solids when Pink Chalk recently had cheap international postage and am planning a scrappy string quilt, something along these lines
- Fabric Shack are also having cheap international postage until July 31 so managed to snag some more Tufted Tweets.
- Blue courtyard steps is basted and ready for the quilting process.