Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What I have been doing on my holidays so far.....



A spot of gardening.....



Sewing badges onto Miss R's scout shirt....



Packing her bag ready for AJ2010....



Quickly running up a peg bag for her to take.....



Having an air conditioner installed......



A spot of reading while lazing on the couch (this only lasted about 10 mins though).....



Taking pictures ready for listing on eBay....

It's been pretty relaxing so far but I think I deserve a little rest; it has been a hectic year!

Tomorrow I plan to cut some of my scraps into 4.5" squares for a scrappy quilt I plan on making eventually. I also have a cream quilt I started ages ago to finish. It's almost all quilted; I just had to put it aside while I dealt with more urgent issues, but I reckon I can knock that off before I go back to work on Monday.

Hope you are enjoying your break.

1 comment:

  1. We've just spent the Christmas week with our rellies in SA; got back to Melbourne yesterday and are off to Tassie for two weeks from tomorrow. I guess I'd better get off the computer and start packing!

    ReplyDelete